Thursday 30 September 2010

Another Blog About Android

Seeing as my politics blog has hit off, and become quite successful, I decided i might as well make a blog which may appeal to many more people, so here is another Android blog, soseeing as this i sthe first post i wont review anything yet, instead i'll discuss which phone I have :)

So this is my phone, the android Dell Streak


The amount of jokes about it being a brick or a "floor tile" even is HUGE. So yes, it is a big phone, about 6 inches long, 3 inches wide, with a 5 inch screen, (the size of the actual phone is me estimating, i've lost my ruler)

Anyway, all reviews will be tested with this phone, hope that you all enjoy this blog :)

21 comments:

  1. Looks quite massive for a phone.. doesn't it get a bit annoying? Other than that i suppose having a screen of that size bears many useful functions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it fits in my jeans fine, so I have no problems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the early iPhone prototypes

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, i probably don't NEED this android phone, but it does make my life asier, the QuickOffice on it is so hand for presentations, the calendar and PDA-style applications are extremely handy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duh, and I thought my Samsung was too big...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks huge, but the design is really nice.. I don't get expensive phones though, I break them too soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does this phone fit in any jeans? seems to be a lil bit too big for a phone

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea, get a wallpaper of a brick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking about getting an android, not sure yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big android fan here. LOVE my droid! Def followign

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a loving owner of an android phone, this blog is relevant to my interests.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That thing does look huge. I'd like to check it out though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks huge. i have an android phone too, so keep updating this one so i can check it out more often!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Good luck with blogging and... that's one big phone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Going to buy one of these pretty soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. as an Android user I look forward to this blog :)

    ReplyDelete